Now that I've got your attention with this journal's catchy title
and I have decided to write down lists of all the things we want to accomplish over the summer! By putting the lists up on our journals and crossing tasks off as we complete them, we're hoping to motivate ourselves and keep track of each other's progress. So without further ado, here's my list! I'm probably going to a tweak it some more over the next couple of hours, but feel free to make suggestions about things I should consider adding to the list (i.e. do a marble sculpture of an anthropomorphic banana dancing on a giant beach ball!)
1. Finish playing Tomb Raider II (which is totally awesome!)
2. Finish reading the Walt Stanchfield "Drawn to Life" book, and do exercises after finishing each chapter to apply what I learn.
3. Finish writing the lyrics to the last three songs in my songbook.
4. Do a series of sketches inspired by the Disney Couture Dolls! I might even branch out and do sketches for all of the Disney girls, not just the princesses.
5. Write a haiku about Mars (and have it sent to space?!)
Read and vote for my entry here! [link]
6. Finish the online component of my TESOL/TESL course (I'm at
65% right now!)
7. Get a job teaching English in Malaysia and go overseas!